|Annual Subscription Fee
|3-year Advanced Subscription
Admission requirement: Ordinary membership is open to any person with a university degree, engaged in activities associated with biomedical engineering. Associate membership is open to any person engaged in biomedical engineering but do not meet the requirement of an Ordinary member.
- Ordinary and student members should be based in Singapore
For corporate membership, you may include a corresponding main representative and a secondary representative under one membership.
For all new membership applications, you may proceed online to submit your application. However, should the membership committee reject your application after payment is made, the society will refund your application fees in full.
To join the Biomedical Engineering Society (Singapore),
click on the sign up button below:
Please read our Personal Data Protection policy.
To prevent BES email to be classified as "spam" by your email server, we recommend adding the email@example.com address to your list of trusted or safe senders. This page and this page contain guides on how to do it for the most commonly used email clients.
Secure Payment options:
- Networking through conferences & workshops, focus groups and members nights.
- Opportunities to interact amongst students and employers, academics and industry & manufacturer and users.
- Consultation by domain experts, short courses and advisory boards.
- Career advancement through attachments, internships, professional development courses, reference through job database.